Using the download files provided by Wrox (as of 8/22/2010) on the downloads section for this book, you will need to do the following:
1. Download zip archive of files for Chapter 1.
2. Download zip archive of yui_0.11.4 (provided by Wrox at same location as previous archive, but you could find this on SourceForge for YUI).
3. Download ObjTree.js
(NOTE: there is a broken link for the individual file, so you need to use the link on that page for the archive, which links to http://www.kawa.net/works/js/xml/dis...ee-0.24.tar.gz
Site root= for example, c:\xampp\htdocs\buzzwatch
4. Put contents of v1 folder from (1) above in site root.
5. Create a "yui" directory in the site root, and put the contents of the yui_0.11.4 zip's "build" directory in that folder. (see step 2 above)
6. Create a "yui-container-css" directory in the site root, and put the contents of the yui_0.11.4's "yui\examples\container\css" directory in there (or just example.css and panel-aqua.css)
7. Create an "img" directory in the site root and put the contents of the yui_0.11.4's "yui\examples\container\img" directory in there.
Wrox, you're welcome, and I would gladly accept a t-shirt or a voucher for Wrox books as gratitude.