View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2010, 08:53 PM

Default Chpt 12: Including MVC in Existing Web Form Apps Yields no Results!

If anybody has some ideas about what I'm doing wrong, I would really appreciate it.

I have carefully followed the instruction in chapter 12: Including MVC in Existing Web Forms Applications and been unable to get this to work. I am using .NET 4 framework. I even downloaded the route debugger, which appears to show the correct routing information and I must conclude indicates the route engine is loading routes correctly. But a route-registered page always has an error message, although the regular web form pages display and work correctly. The error message I get is (ACCB is my application name):

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /ACCB/Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1