View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:40 PM
realm174 realm174 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

As an added note, I should clarify that it wasn't as simple as noted above, although that's what put me on the right track. XSD.EXE created a huge schema file, which in turn generated hundreds of warnings in my project. I ended up looking for a different tool, came across XMLPad which generated a much smaller file. Yet, although it wouldn't crash anymore, I kept getting no data for the right table, or a blank datagridview. Turns out that in order to avoid the confusion between 'Id' and 'id', I enabled case sensitivity on my dataset, but used the wrong capitalization on the table name I was trying to load. Small details... :)