Thread: Ch 16 AnkhSVN
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Authorized User
Points: 157, Level: 3 Points: 157, Level: 3 Points: 157, Level: 3
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Ch 16 AnkhSVN

I downloaded and installed the AnkhSVN as instructed, and created a new project, with some packages, that I committed to the repository. for one package, I requested the list of changes. As expected I got a single change presented. However, when I attempt to 'Update to latest version' I get no change. I expect that my working copy to be updated to the base copy but this is not happening. What is my problem?

All sorts of weird stuff seems to go on with AnhkSVN. If I leave VSDT to use another app, when I come back I can get a message popup that the file has been changed outside the source editor, and do I want to reload it and possibly lose my changes. Upon returning, I have also gotten message about conflicts. When I commit, sometimes I get the opportunity to enter a comment/message, and sometimes I don't.

Every time I open the solution I get the message:

The active solution or project is controlled by a different source control plug-in than the one you have selected. If you change the source control plug-in, the active solution or project will be closed.

To open the solution, I must choose not to continue for the solution to open. If I choose to continue then the solution is not opened. I have Googled this message, and tried some suggested procedures, but to no desired effect.

Last edited by get inc; October 21st, 2015 at 02:49 PM. Reason: weird stuff