View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Authorized User

Send a message via AIM to nodoubt223rd Send a message via MSN to nodoubt223rd Send a message via Yahoo to nodoubt223rd

I'm running into the same problem not very familiar with Queuing
I think I entered the DS properly but when I go to the final checkout
The transaction usage is invalid.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Messaging.MessageQueueException: The transaction usage is invalid.

Source Error:

Line 70: mq.DefaultPropertiesToSend.Recoverable = true;
Line 71:
Line 72: mq.Send( currentOrder );
Line 73: mq.Close();
Line 74:

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wineshopny\OrdersClient\OrdersC lient.cs Line: 72

Stack Trace:

[MessageQueueException (0x80004005): The transaction usage is invalid.]
   System.Messaging.MessageQueue.SendInternal(Object obj, MessageQueueTransaction internalTransaction, MessageQueueTransactionType transactionType) +417
   System.Messaging.MessageQueue.Send(Object obj) +9
   WS.Web.OrdersClient.OrderClient.SubmitOrder(Order currentOrder) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wineshopny\OrdersClient\OrdersC lient.cs:72
   WS.Web.FinalCheckout.btnComplete_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wineshopny\wineshopny\FinalChec kout.aspx.cs:115
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1247

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Brett G. Murphy