I'm really confused on working with DataGrid in my webform!! I'm supposed
to load the data to the DataGrid based on a DocumentID entered by the
user. I had entered some test data in my database, but when the page
loads, I can see my DataGrid header, but not the data in it!! So,:
1. Am I supposed to fill the dataset & bind the datagrid in the Page_load
2. Where do I actually get the parameter entered by the user to be passed
on to the stored procedure?
3. How does the data retrieved from the table know which columns to go
when it gets to the DataGrid?
4. Can I have a blank row in the DataGrid when the page first load? So
as to allow the user to enter the data?
5. Should the columnID of the DataGrid be the same as the column name in
6. Do I have to declare SQLDataAdapter, DataSet & DataView for
datagrid?? if so, how?? Is it the same as how we did for, e.g.