I am using SQL Server 7.0. I guess it has similar features
with 2000. Try the following steps i hope they are similar.
1. Look for Option Tools in the Enterprise Manager screen.
2. Select Data Transformation Services
3. In other words Try using the Import utility if you can find it.
4. Go through it and identify the type of database you intend to import, in
your case Ms Access.
5. And follow the procedure to the end.
I hope this will help. Good Luck
You are currently subscribed to sql_server as: $subst('Recip.EmailAddr')
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-sql_server-$subst('Recip.MemberIDChar')@p2p.wrox.com