Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming Problem Design Solution ISBN: 978-0-7645-8464-0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution by Marco Bellinaso; ISBN: 9780764584640
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming Problem Design Solution ISBN: 978-0-7645-8464-0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:32 PM

Default problems with MB.TheBeerHouse.CustomEvents dll...

Hi!

First of all, many thanks for the code and the book, they're great and I'm implementing over them for a coding competition web site ;)
It will be made in spanish, so when I'm done with the resources, you will have the spanish package ready ;)

Aaaand... the problem is that when I click the Admin link on the main menu, I got the following error:

Server Error in '/Admin' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'MB.TheBeerHouse.CustomEvents' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 156: </providers>
Line 157: <eventMappings>
Line 158: <add name="TBH Events" type="MB.TheBeerHouse.WebCustomEvent, MB.TheBeerHouse.CustomEvents" />
Line 159: </eventMappings>
Line 160: <rules>

Source File: c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\joslat\desafiosl\we b.config Line: 158

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'MB.TheBeerHouse.CustomEvents' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Any indication on what can I do to solve this? Have to say that I have just published the source code for testing purposes, copying the contents of THB_Web and then just setting up the connection string at the web.config...

It works right on local but doesn't work deployed at the web server...

Thanks for any indication,
Jose