Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming Problem Design Solution ISBN: 978-0-7645-8464-0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution by Marco Bellinaso; ISBN: 9780764584640
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming Problem Design Solution ISBN: 978-0-7645-8464-0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developers’ questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default How can I debug the following issue

How can I debug the following issue:

I have my e-commerce application, based on TBH, working just fine in a production environment.
After some time improving the application I tried to add an item to the ShoppingCart and got the following error:

System.FormatException was unhandled by user code
Message="Especificador de formato inválido."
Source="mscorlib"

When I test the application in the old CPU with the same win xp / vs 2005 it works fine.

I identified that the problem is with the controls state and SetInputControlsHighlight method when using the new CPU. If I isolate the SetInputControlsHighlight method I don't get the error.

Can anyone give a direction to solve this problem?