I am using my XP box to develop before putting on our server. For some reason only my box is having the issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling iis, .net, VS 2003, and all the suggestions on the NET, but something is "hosed" on my PC. The ultimate solution is to migrate these old apps to 2.0. In the meanwhile, while I do testing I have to do the below suggestion with a slight modification:
Obviously hard coding this is not optimal; and it is a cached in "Temporary Internet Files" so check (settings > view files from IE) to see what you have. Deleting everying in IE didn't help either.
It also causes a duplicate window to open.
Anyway, too much wasted time, so the next step is to migrate...when I find time.
Originally Posted by das
I use windows XP and can not see personal web manager!
I have a similar issue when working through a sun proxy.
I put the following code in web.config to resolve it: