Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Microsoft Office > Other Office > BOOK: Beginning InfoPath 2003
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Beginning InfoPath 2003
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Beginning InfoPath 2003 by F. Scott Barker; ISBN: 9780764579486
ISBN: 0-7645-7948-7
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning InfoPath 2003 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old August 26th, 2008, 08:27 PM

Default InfoPath form data entry to db

Hello,

I have established a connection with a MS access db with my InfoPath form. Two sample layouts pop up with new record cmd button and a new query cmd button. Once I drag my field into my template, how do I go about submitting the information on the form into my db? I do not know how to configure the (submit)button? I greatly appreciate all your help!!! Tx.

Old August 29th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Friend of Wrox
Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Pearljam23,
Need more information about your tables in your MS Access db. Are you using the examples in the Beginning or Professional InfoPath 2003 books? Or are you using the examples from the code downloads? If so, please identify.

Hope this helps.

========================
Disclaimer:††The above comments are solely the opinion of one person and not to be construed as a directive or an incentive to commit fraudulent acts.