Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Beginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and Python 3.1
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Beginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and Python 3.1 by James Payne; ISBN: 978-0-470-41463-7
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and Python 3.1 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developers’ questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old April 8th, 2010, 05:34 PM

Default Errata

Hello, especially to Mr. Payne.

I've started going through this book line by line, and I'm finding lots of Errata. The Errata form that Wiley wants me to fill out asks me for more extensive personal information than the IRS 1040 form I just submitted. It's as if they want to discourage submissions. Is there a more streamlined way to submit them? Perhaps by using this forum?

I'm enjoying the book and would like to help improve it.
Thanks
Jim
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:39 AM

Smile Hi Jdelany

Well, i was just searching through the errata section of this book but I couldn't find any errors in the section yet. this being a new book is bound to have errors.

So please help me and others by posting errata here. I will do the same if I find any (and I also don't want to go through the long process of filling forms etc.).

Thanks.