You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning Visual C++ 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
I'm having the same problems, and it seems to have come on all of a sudden, as I don't recall changing any of my previous settings. I have followed all the advice in karthik79_mca mail, but I'm still haveing the problem
tools -> options -> directoris
2. delete from everywhere all directois
3. create new user account and enter in it
4. open vc++ and enter tools -> options -> directoris
5. copy in file all directories and save in txt file.
6. change your before user
7. go to tools -> options -> directoris and paste all datas from txt file
8. save and create new project .. use vc with smile on face
heve a good time. Thank's for attention.