Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Professional Adobe Flex 3
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional Adobe Flex 3 by Joseph Balderson, Peter Ent, Jun Heider, Todd Prekaski, Tom Sugden, Andrew Trice, David Hassoun, Joe Berkovitz ; ISBN: 978-0-470-22364-2
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional Adobe Flex 3 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developers’ questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old June 28th, 2009, 03:17 AM

Default This book is heavy !

Received from amazon today, this 1425-page book is really heavy and I wonder if I can bring it to work everyday along with my laptop and other books.Besides, that also took a lot of trees .
Why Wrox not release the electronic book at the same time like Manning book ?
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:17 AM

Agree. Ebook format is much better.