Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Microsoft Servers > BOOK: Professional Unified Communications Development with Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Professional Unified Communications Development with Microsoft Lync Server 2010
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional Unified Communications Development with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 by George Durzi, Michael Greenlee; ISBN: 978-0-470-93903-1
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional Unified Communications Development with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old October 14th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Invoke-CsManagementStoreReplication ~ Ch.7 P.178 Notes

Ch.7 P.178

Text incorrectly details Invoke-CsManagementStoreReplicationStatus
where figure 7-7 reveals the correct command: Invoke-CsManagementStoreReplication

Here is the Lync Powershell Cmdlet index on technet
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../gg398867.aspx

"Replication takes some time".
Yes indeed it does! Perhaps an hour or more!
I ran a number of commands from the app dev vm as well as the server.
Also looking at the technet entry for this cmdlet
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../gg413060.aspx
I also ran a focused replication on just my app dev vm since the Lync trial vm set since the topology entry in the Lync control panel includes a server (qms) that I had turned off and is listed as failed replication. It probably wouldn't block my app dev server although since the server that is turned off is first on the list, and the command took so long I wanted to be sure that the content store replication command would succeed.