Wcf and Asp.Net client, Windows authentication
I have a problem in using windows authentication in WCF service and Asp.net.
The problem is:
1. I have a WCF service using windows authentication hosted using IIS
2. I have a Asp.Net website using windows authentication hosted using IIS in a different virtual directory/website
3. I am using "single sign on" for the asp.net website meanig user who logged in to windows need not enter any username/password again to use the application
4. WCF uses wsHttpBinding
5. My requirement is, any calls to service methods should use respective user credentials because I have restricted method access to some roles only by adding attribute [PrincipalPermission(SecurityAction.Demand, Role = "Managers")] to the methods.
6. I am not interested to use impersonate using wed.config at the client side
Can anyone help me?