Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Professional Windows Phone 7 Game Development: Creating Games using XNA Game Studio 4
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional Windows Phone 7 Game Development: Creating Games using XNA Game Studio 4 by Chris G. Williams, George W. Clingerman; ISBN: 978-0-470-92244-6
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional Windows Phone 7 Game Development: Creating Games using XNA Game Studio 4 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old August 20th, 2011, 11:07 PM

Default InputHandlerDemo Crashing

I just completed all of the code in Chapter 5 to create the InputHandlerDemo, but every time I try to run it on my phone, the screen goes blank for a few seconds before crashing back to the start screen. I used WinMerge to compare my code with the source downloaded from this site, and as far as I could tell, all of the differences were cosmetic (extra spaces or line breaks, misspellings in comments). Just to be on the safe side, I copied the source code version over my code, but it's still crashing. Has anyone else run into this?
Old August 20th, 2011, 11:13 PM

D'oh! I was missing Display.spriteFont. That fixed it.