Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Wrox's Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition Starter Kit ISBN: 978-0-7645-9573-8
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Wrox's Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition Starter Kit by Andrew Parsons; ISBN: 9780764595738
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Wrox's Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition Starter Kit ISBN: 978-0-7645-9573-8 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old February 24th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Authorized User

Default Data Source: Where is it? How can I bring it out?

Hi all,
I am doing Chapter 3 Creating a Simple Database Application: Try it Out "Configuring a Data Source" on Page 50. I clicked on the Data menu, but I could/can not see the "Data Source" or "Show Data Source" as shown in Figure 3-6 in my project. Please help and tell me where the Data Source is and how to bring it out for me to go on and do the "Configuring a Data Source" instructed on Pages 50-51. Thanks inn advance, Scott Chang

Old March 30th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Wrox Author

Scott,

Can you tell me what appears in your Data menu? Those two menu commands are always present in the Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition environment.

Thanks
AP