I posted this in another forum, but that one looks pretty dead, So I'll cross post against my better judgement. :)
I'm working through Beginning Visual C# 2005. And I'm stuck on the first example. :)
The code is the following:
static void Main(string args)
//Hello World to Console hopefully
I've made sure of the following:
1) Visual C# developer settings are applied. It used to be VB
2) I did an unistall and re-installed VS.
3) I made sure that Output Type was Console Application in Properties | Application Tab.
4) I've run it with Ctrl-F5. Which runs it without debugging. It does go to a console window then, But the ReadKey still does not seem to work.
5) I made sure that in Tool | Options | Debugging |Redirect all output to the quick console Option is unchecked.
6) I've tried adding another WriteLine after the ReadKey and put a breakpoint on it, and it does not get there and there is no console window.
I'm not sure what else to try.
Any ideas would be appreciated,