Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 3.5 and Visual Studio. 2008 > .NET Framework 3.5
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
.NET Framework 3.5 For discussion of the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the .NET Framework 3.5 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old February 15th, 2010, 10:00 AM

Smile Unable to print multiple copies for crystal report in vb.net.

I want to print crystal Report(10.5).
Default Printer:"Microsoft XPS Document Writer".
I want multiple pages to print.
If a report contain 10 pages then each page should be repeated as per requrement.
The code is in vb.net.
gReportDoc.PrintToPrinter(2, True, 0, 0)

The above statement should print double the copies(here 20) in browser,but i get single copy of each page.
Also instead of direct printing,if i done preview.10 copies r get displayed.Its fine.
But there is printing tool above in crystal viwer.In that dialogbox if i give there: No of copies=2,then also unable to get multiple copies in browser.
is there any printer setting problem..?
But my vb vode is working fine.In which I have set CR.CopiesToPrinter=2.