Using the download files provided by Wrox (as of 8/22/2010) on the downloads section for this book, you will need to do the following:
1. Download zip archive of files for Chapter 1.
2. Download zip archive of yui_0.11.4 (provided by Wrox at same location as previous archive, but you could find this on SourceForge for YUI).
3. Download ObjTree.js from http://www.kawa.net/works/js/xml/objtree-e.html (NOTE: there is a broken link for the individual file, so you need to use the link on that page for the archive, which links to http://www.kawa.net/works/js/xml/dis...ee-0.24.tar.gz)
Site root= for example, c:\xampp\htdocs\buzzwatch
4. Put contents of v1 folder from (1) above in site root.
5. Create a "yui" directory in the site root, and put the contents of the yui_0.11.4 zip's "build" directory in that folder. (see step 2 above)
6. Create a "yui-container-css" directory in the site root, and put the contents of the yui_0.11.4's "yui\examples\container\css" directory in there (or just example.css and panel-aqua.css)
7. Create an "img" directory in the site root and put the contents of the yui_0.11.4's "yui\examples\container\img" directory in there.
Wrox, you're welcome, and I would gladly accept a t-shirt or a voucher for Wrox books as gratitude.
Howard. You bet. I'll contact you privately and make arrangements to get you some Wrox goodies. Be careful or we might have to hire you to do some technical editing or writing for us!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.