Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Pro VB 6
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old January 10th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Angry SStab in vb6

Having trouble with SStab in VB6. After I insert some labels and text boxes on the first tab, I then click the second tab, but the components for the first tab are still in the box, and same when I run it. What am I doing wrong or not doing ?
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:57 AM
Authorized User

The quick easy answer is that the controls are contained by the form and not the SSTab control. To correct this, select the controls>CTRL+X>select the correct tab of the SSTab>CTRL+V.

When placing controls on the SSTab control, one would think that by selecting the control and then selecting a control from the toolbox to draw it on the SSTab is the correct way but more often than not, the controls is drawn to the form and not the SSTab control. Thus the need to cut and paste the controls to the SSTab.

Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to vb5prgrmr For This Useful Post:
GMESCAL (January 13th, 2010)