I am hoping that someone might be able to identify or recommend a suitable person for a role that my company is recruiting for.
The job description is as follows:-
Headquartered in London with offices in Israel, my client is a pioneer in the European Ringback Tone (RBT) market providing services for both mobile operators and media companies.
Led by Telecoms, Music, Consumer and Marketing Specialists, this company is focused on growing the use of Ringback Tone in mobile operators across Europe - they are the world's leading experts on the use of RBT. Founded in 2004, they benefit from private venture capital funding and are looking to further expand their operations across Europe.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Head of Support and Reporting, you will be responsible for analysing application log files to identify issues and trends in the service flows. You will be expected to make recommendations for service flow improvements using statistical analysis of events in the log files. You will be responsible for identifying data trends and implementing monitoring and reporting of such trends.
- Analysis of all application log files to detect issues with the service flows.
- Identify trends in the service flows which could help to improve the service flow logic.
- Implement monitoring of data trends
- Reporting on data trends
- Implementation of any industry tools used for the purposes of data trend analysis and monitoring.
- Define KPIs that will accurately report on the health of the client's platforms and services.
- Internal R&D Group
- Internal Operations teams
- Data mining experience
- Good working knowledge of Unix, Oracle, SQL, Shell Scripting, Windows Server 2003, Apache Tomcat
- IT Troubleshooting skills
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Educated to degree level in computer science/systems engineering/software engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years experience in working with log file analysis tools such as Splunk or similar product
- Good working knowledge of Unix, Oracle, SQL, Shell Scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- High level of customer exposure
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills (English is the working language)
- Fluent English
- UK Work Permit (if applicable)
The salary range on offer is approximately £35-40k plus benefits.
I can be contacted on +44 1270 621180 or via email@example.com
for further information.
Many thanks for your time and attention.
A A Davies