ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
In order to use the forums on this website, users are required to provide a username, password, and e-mail address. Neither the administrators of these forums, or the moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information.
These forums give users two options for changing and modifying information that they provide in their profile:
- Users can login with their username and password to change any information in their profile.
- In case of lost password, users can send an e-mail to P2PAdmin@Wrox.com.
Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in these forums. Cookies are used here to hold your username and password and viewing options, allowing you to login.
Please note that this is not a technical support site. The moderators, book authors, or site administrators are not responsible for answering technical support questions or addressing issues involving any Wrox book. Please visit the Contact Us page to find out where to address your technical concerns.
AGREEMENT TO RULES OF USER CONDUCT
You agree to abide by the following Rules of User Conduct:
By posting information in or otherwise using any forum, or other interactive service, that may be available to you on or through this website, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, discriminatory, sexually oriented or tortious;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- constitutes the selling or trading of any merchandise;
- constitutes the soliciting for advertisers/sponsors; conducting contests/raffles; displaying advertising/sponsorship art; promoting, soliciting or participating in chain letters or marketing/pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity.
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this website or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of the forums or other interactive services that may be available on or through this website. However, we have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, in our judgment, does not comply with the foregoing or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
USER'S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
By posting or submitting content to this website, you:
- grant us and our affiliates and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose without compensation; and
- warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by us and our affiliates and licensees will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Any third party websites which may be accessed through this website are the sole responsibility of the third party posting the website. We makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any information on third party websites and accept no liability whatsoever for any errors and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on such websites.
Wrox, Wrox.com, Wrox Programmer to Programmer logo, Wrox Press, For Dummies, the Dummies Man logo, Dummies.com, CliffsNotes, CliffsComplete, CliffsQuickReview, CliffsTestPrep, CliffsAP, Unofficial Guide, Hanging Out, Webster's New World, Howell Book House, Happy Healthy Pet, M&T Books, Visual, Teach Yourself VISUALLY, Master VISUALLY, Read Less, Learn More, In An Instant, Cracking The Code, Simplified, Strategies, Secrets, Studio Secrets, Teach Yourself, Webster's New World, Weekend Crash Course and all related trademarks, trade names, logos, characters, design, and trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc., and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries and may not be used without written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This is not a definitive or complete list of the trademarks owned by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Please consult our Trademark Guidelines for information regarding our complete list of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. trademarks.
This website and any Wiley publications and material which may be accessed from it are protected under all applicable copyright laws. Nothing on this web site or in the Wiley publications and material may be downloaded, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, modified, made available on a network, used to create derivative works, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except (i) in the United States, as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, or internationally, as permitted by other applicable national copyright laws, or (ii) as expressly authorized on this Web site, or (iii) with the prior written permission of Wiley. Requests to the Publisher for permission should be addressed to the Legal Department, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 10475 Crosspoint Blvd., Indianapolis, IN 46256, (317) 572-3447, fax (317) 572-4447, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may download or print out one hard copy of a reasonable amount of material from this website for your own non-commercial research or study only, and order forms may be copied for the purpose of ordering products from us.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify SVP & General Counsel, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., by providing the following information:
- the signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- identification of the specific location on this website where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The statements and opinions in the material contained on this website and any Wiley publications and material which may be accessed from this website are those of the individual contributors or advertisers, as indicated. We have used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website. However, we make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website and accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy or errors and omissions, or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the accessing or use of any files, software and other materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on this website or in the Wiley publications and material accessed from it.
ALL MATERIALS, SOFTWARE AND FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING THE MATERIALS, SOFTWARE AND FILES IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL JOHN WILEY AND SONS, INC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless John Wiley and Sons, Inc. and its subsidiary and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this website.
We make no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this website, with or without notice.
Wrox.com is owned and operated by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.