Apologies in advance for this spam.
For the past year or so, we at Quest Software have been working on a monitoring tool for SQL Server replication called Spotlight on SQL Server Replication. It is now in Beta and you can register for a download at:
Some of the cool features of the product are:
• Automatically discover your replication topology from a distributor instance.
• A consolidated graphical view of instances participating your replication topology.
• Show the status of your application agents and quickly identify the root of the problems.
• Graphically monitor as well as set-up alerts on agent latency and through-put
• Support for 2000 and 2005.
• And much more.
If you are interested in monitoring your replication topology, as well as having a say in the direction of the product, download the Beta and let us know what you think.