Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > ASP.NET and ASP > ASP.NET 3.5 > Visual Web Developer 2008
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Visual Web Developer 2008 Discuss creating ASP.NET 3.5 sites with Microsoft's Visual Web Developer 2008. If your question is more specific to a piece of code than the Visual tool, see the ASP.NET 3.5 forums instead. If your question is specific to the "Express Edition" be sure to state that in your post.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Visual Web Developer 2008 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:05 AM
Authorized User

Send a message via Yahoo to kirangentlebreeze1987
Default user account activation

i have a doubt regarding email verification....after an user registers at the site an email goes to his in box showing his user id,password and a link to activate his account....suppose if the user clicks the link 2nd time how the program detects his account has already been activated and one more thing when he logs into the site and if the account has not been activated how the program detects his account has not been activated
Old December 28th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Friend of Wrox
Points: 7,395, Level: 36 Points: 7,395, Level: 36 Points: 7,395, Level: 36
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Send a message via MSN to gbianchi

HI there..

Isn't enough to just store that type of info with the user?? (a column for e-mail sended, another one for activated user)

Gonzalo

================================================== =========
Read this if you want to know how to get a correct reply for your question.
(Took that from Doug signature and he Took that from Peter profile)
My programs achieved a new certification :
WORKS ON MY MACHINE
I know that CVS was evil, and now i got the
proof.