Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 1.0 and Visual Studio.NET > VS.NET 2002/2003
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
VS.NET 2002/2003 Discussions about the Visual Studio.NET programming environment, the 2002 (1.0) and 2003 (1.1). ** Please don't post code questions here ** For issues specific to a particular language in .NET, please see the other forum categories.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the VS.NET 2002/2003 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developersí questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old July 10th, 2003, 07:42 AM

Default Video Conferencing using .NET

Hi,

I need to build an application for video conferencing using .NET (ASP.NET or VB.NET) Please help me out by providing details about how to go about and what are all the classes/controls to be used to achieve this functionality.

Since this is urgent, it'd be great if any one reply for this with solution.

Thanks and Regards,
Parthi

Old August 29th, 2004, 05:39 PM

hi
i am ahmed a mcs student i am also enhancing a video conferencing software coded in java. i am unable to understand it properly due to lack of complete documentation but i'll send u whatever i have.
i'll also appreciate if u share ur knowledge with me.
thanx my email is ahmedyahroo@hotmail.com

Old September 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM

Why don't you use COM/Interop with the Netmeeting tool? Go see http://www.microsoft.com/windows/net...rs/default.asp

You should be able to figure it out from there.

-G

Old February 4th, 2006, 02:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to pandey_ana84

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Parthi
 Hi,

I need to build an application for video conferencing using .NET (ASP.NET or VB.NET) Please help me out by providing details about how to go about and what are all the classes/controls to be used to achieve this functionality.††

Thanks and Regards,
Parthi

Old September 3rd, 2006, 08:13 AM

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Parthi
 Hi,

I need to build an application for video conferencing using .NET (ASP.NET or VB.NET) Please help me out by providing details about how to go about and what are all the classes/controls to be used to achieve this functionality.

Thanks and Regards,
Parthi

Hi,

If you get any good option about video conferencing using ASP.Net with C#.Net, help me about that. My Email ID:atpat1982@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Atish:)

Old June 4th, 2007, 11:43 AM

Hi All,

I have experience in such video-conferencing project. I can help you in this but i will charge for the same. If you are okay with it then you can reach me at kul_mothe@yahoo.co.in

Thanx

Old October 3rd, 2007, 07:55 PM

Visit www.avspeed.com for a video conferencing SDK that is easy to use.

Regards,

Gaetan Siry
Old June 28th, 2011, 06:57 PM

If you are interested in browser based video conferencing check out the AVSPEED Web Video Conferencing plugins. The plugins are currently in closed beta but you can request an invite.
There is a version of the plugins for Internet Explorer (ActiveX) and Chrome/Firefox/Safari (NPAPI)
http://www.avspeed.com
Browser Based Conferencing,chrome video conferencing, firefox video conferencing, safari video conferencing
Old October 30th, 2012, 11:18 AM

"There is no need to create any new web / video conferencing application as there are already big players in this market such as webex.com, gomeetnow.com, gotomeeting.com, etc. They provide both Technology and Support required for remote support. However, If you really want to do it yourself, you may consider to use the following technology built in browser:
1. Flash
2. WebRTC from Google, which only applies to Chrome though.
3. Or develop plug-ins in C++ for different browsers. This is the most expensive direction but also is the most flexible direction.
"