The requirement was that each one have a unique time stamp. I used the java include to get real time time stamps, but as you indicated, I did get duplicates.
I got creative after that. I used the position of each row in the CSV, converted it to a 1 second xs:duration and added to the current-dateTime() with each result document. Worked like a charm!
<xsl:variable name="vRowDuration" select="xs:duration(concat('PT',$vRowNumber,'.0S'))"/>
<xsl:variable name="vPROCESSDATE_REPLACE" select="format-dateTime((xs:dateTime(current-dateTime()) + xs:dayTimeDuration($vRowDuration)),'[Y0001]-[M01]-[D01]T[H]:[m]:[s].[f]')"/>