View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2006, 05:27 AM

Hi, vinod, Thanks for ur reply. Is helpful, but it doesnt work in my code..

Is like that, I actually have 4 frames in a page. Leftframe, rightTopFrame, rightMidFrame and rightBottomFrame. the leftframe will display the raster map as well as the rightMidFrame. But the raster map display on these two frames are different. the rest of the frame will just display data. there is a label bar next to the raster map in the rightMidFrame. When clicking on the label bar, it will reload the both leftframe and rightMidFrame accordingly. I am using the <area>tag or Coordination for the label bar.

At the moment what i did is that, when clicking at the label bar, i refresh the whole page. That means i href it to a new page where i rewrite all the frame again. Actually this should be working, but the problem is that, after I reload the whole page, error that should not be happen showing like error '80020009'. Before i reload the page, this error doesn't exit. the worst still is the the raster map that actually show before load to the wrong location.

That is why I am thinking of is there any other way to do this and yet this project is quite urgent, i only have 2 days left to do it. may be is there any way to allow to change the 2 frames at the same time without disturbing other frame by using the <area> tag?

Thanks