View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2006, 02:52 PM

Is it a Internet Browser permission issue under Windows 2003 Server?
For IE, you might want to check to see if it allows Crystal ActiveX Viewer to run under Tools/Internet Options../Security/Internet/Custom Level/Run ActiveX Control, plug-ins.

The other issue is to confirm if Web Component Server and Page Server of Crystal 8 are being supported under Windows 2003 Server at all.

Mitchell Wu

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by miriv365
 I have Crystal Reports 8 Web Component Server installed on a machine running Windows Server 2003. I have several reports that run using ASP, however, I am having problems trying to get them to work on this server. I have the same reports running on a machine that uses Windows XP pro.

The problem that I am having is that when I bring up the reports using the ActiveX viewer, all I get is a white screen with the outline of the Active X control. I know this probably has to do something with permissions. I have looked on the BusinessObjects website, but so far have been unable to find a solution. The report only fails using ActiveX, so I know its not database connectivity at the very least.

Can anyone help?