View Single Post

Old January 4th, 2007, 01:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rcking_it

Hello,
I am able to publish .aspx pages (User.aspx and UserDetails.aspx) on my local machine perfectly, but when I FTP to the remote computer running as my server, I get the below error. I have seen some posts, but I still do not know exactly how to fix this problem. Can someone help?

Thanks,

Server Error in '/Users' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: An error occurred loading a configuration file: Failed to start monitoring changes to 'Z:\Users\arpsusers' because the network BIOS command limit has been reached. For more information on this error, please refer to Microsoft knowledge base article 810886. Hosting on a UNC share is not supported for the Windows XP Platform.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: Z:\Users\arpsusers\web.config Line: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210