View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:46 AM

First, I really appreciate getting two replies to my question. I'm sure it's obvious that I'm in the process of learning and I know you have all heard some version of these things before. So, it's nice that you were able to take a big sigh and explain it once again.

I have been trying to learn how to add a database to a website I'm working on for a customer and I'm feeling a lot of self-induced pressure. I think there are times when I need to take a break and get away from coding (and the computer!) because after a while I just cannot see my errors, no matter how carefully I think I'm proofing.

I finally spotted my error and I'm truly embarrassed to say that what I did wrong was name the form "form3.html" instead of "form3.php." In an earlier tutorial, it actually was "form1.html" and I just continued that way. I even saw that the other "php" file was looking for "form3.php"!!! But, I was tired and it just didn't register.

I realize this is probably what you suspected and the only reason I'm providing such a lengthy response is that I hope maybe someone else who is new will see it and take a BREAK.

Thank you again, Anne