View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Friend of Wrox

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by plb
 I am continuing to rework the stock forum cosmetically. Today I revised the ShowThreads page. I reworked the Literal that shows the Forum Threads so that it mirrors the style of the site Bread Crumbs. I also changed the layout of the identity block to make it smaller and more compact.

I have made up a set of custom buttons for posting, locking, and quoting but these are a little hard to just substitute. It takes some coding to make image button equivalents.

Its starting to look like a real forum. A couple more days of formatting and then I will add some new functions. Then I think I can use this nice little forum in the new site I'm going to try to build next week.

Pat

http://weboperahouse.com
hi pat,

i've now completed my Priority functionality and tested it out thoughroughly. all works great and now my stickies/announcemnts are working great. i'll include it in an updated zip with everything i've done to date. should make for a nice leap in useability and funtionality.

once i'm out of this little loop and before leaving forum/posts for a bit, i'm going to create a couple of little webparts to display most active poster etc, etc... bascially, dashboard info to give a quick overview on the user's'homepage'

anyway

jim