View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2008, 06:11 PM
Friend of Wrox
Points: 6,664, Level: 34 Points: 6,664, Level: 34 Points: 6,664, Level: 34
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Send a message via AIM to mat41

All:

Let me appologize - The post above was in response to your 'Posted - 07/04/2008 : 05:44:03 AM' post. It is early here and I failed to realize there was a second page to this topic.

frakey:
Good day things are very good down under. Looking forward to the tri-nations as im sure you are????? I am actually a Kiwi who know lives in Sydney. I will be hoping the All Blacks give your guys a good run around this Sat. Do you follow the rugby? I so good luck to your boys - If not the Tri-nations is the most important rugby event on the yearly calendar, NZ, Aussie and SA...

Anyhow back to the topic and to answer your questions directed at me on this second page.

;;;This is something new... OO type programming. Please explain
As mentioned in my last post research Object Oriented Programming

This is the best ASP forum around. You have been lucky enough to have Mr ASP address your post. For some time now Imar and several others around here have taught me a huge amount. Providing you make every effort to help yourself before taking thier time Im sure you will benefit also. Old Pendant seems to have a firm hold on the reigns in this area now. Remember to be specific, post errors and the offending code and you will make the most of everyones time. I used to come here poting several problems a week, sometimes several a day. Now I have a good handle on ASP and come here to help others where I can but primarily to read and learn.

A good day to you - Go the All Blacks :o)

Wind is your friend
Matt
www.elitemarquees.com.au