View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:53 AM

hi,
did you solve this. i have the exact issue now. cant find any fix. please let me know if you got any clues.

thanks
Jimmy

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Metalore
 Hi,

I upgraded an existing application from CR11 to CR12. The original version worked fine on the server with CR11 installed. I installed CR12 on the server and published the application (it works fine on my local dev machine). To install CR on the server I got the MSI from the following link on Business Objects website...

http://support.businessobjects.com/d...runtime.asp#08

Multi-Language Build (cr120_redist_msi.zip) - 37 MB is the file I downloaded...

It installed fine on the server alongside the previous versions (10 and 11).

When I run the published app any pages with Crystal Reports on it return an error to me. I'm not sure what is wrong, anyone have any ideas? Below is the error...

Thanks in advance...

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {D7F5D7C3-B06C-4CAC-BC47-A06E66D2EE9B} failed due to the following error: 80000003. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {D7F5D7C3-B06C-4CAC-BC47-A06E66D2EE9B} failed due to the following error: 80000003.

Source Error:

Line 19: Height="50px" ReportSourceID="CrystalReportSource2" ShowAllPageIds="True"
Line 20: Width="350px" />
Line 21: <CR:CrystalReportSource ID="CrystalReportSource2" runat="server">
Line 22: <Report FileName="InvestorQueries.rpt">
Line 23: </Report>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\taql\InvestorQueries.aspx Line: 21

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80000003): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {D7F5D7C3-B06C-4CAC-BC47-A06E66D2EE9B} failed due to the following error: 80000003.]
CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClien tDocumentWrapper.CreateRptDoc() +33
CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClien tDocumentWrapper..ctor() +31
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.Repor tDocument.Initialize() +367
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.Repor tDocument..ctor() +184
CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.CachedReport.g et_ReportDocument() +36
CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportSource.set _Report(Report value) +255
ASP.investorqueries_aspx.__BuildControlCryst alReportSource2() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\taql\InvestorQueries.aspx:21
ASP.investorqueries_aspx.__BuildControlform1 () in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\taql\InvestorQueries.aspx:14
ASP.investorqueries_aspx.__BuildControlTree( investorqueries_aspx __ctrl) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\taql\InvestorQueries.aspx:1
ASP.investorqueries_aspx.FrameworkInitialize () +69
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +40
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAsser t(HttpContext context) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContex t context) +49
ASP.investorqueries_aspx.ProcessRequest(Http Context context) +29
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.W eb.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +154
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExec utionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64