View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Wrox Staff
Points: 18,940, Level: 59 Points: 18,940, Level: 59 Points: 18,940, Level: 59
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Ready for TheBeerHouse MVC?

After the requests by DannyC and Avraham Nahir earlier to provide early access to the chapters from ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Website Programming Problem Design Solution, (the new book by Nick Berardi and Al Katawazi based on Marco's book and TheBeerHouse) we had planned to sell the chapters in this unfinished form. However, we've decided instead to provide a limited free preview access to these chapters. Here are the conditions:
  • You have to agree not to redistribute the chapters
  • You have to contact me through email in the forums to request permission for access and tell me who you are.
  • The first 10 people to contact me and request permission will get access initially
  • If you can't email me through the forum because you haven't been a member long enough, please don't ask
  • DannyC and Avraham Nahir: Please respond (you can say OK here in the forum if you can't email me) and I'll add both of you
Chapters 1, 2, 3 are posted now. I should have chapter 4 posted later today. Other chapters will be posted over the new few weeks as they are available.