Thread: No Data Found
View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Friend of Wrox
Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default No Data Found

This is the third time I have entered this new thread, the review post button is taking me to the login screen......

I am in Chapter 4 page 93 testing the Date-Stamp Valiation and I get the following error message,before the order item page:
Code:
Invalid PL/SQL expression condition: ORA-06550: line 1, column 34: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "," when expecting one of the following: ( ) - + case mod new not null <A double-quoted delimited-identifier>table continue avg count current exists max min prior sql stddev sum variance execute multiset the both leading trailing forall merge year month day hour minute second timezone_hour timezone_minute timezone_region timezone_abbr time timestamp interval date
Listing data from the executing page via App Builder from the traffic-light icon, all the Orders are listed. However listing the orders table via the Utility browser via SQL Workshop, I receive the message "No data found".

Do I need to start over from scratch?