View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:00 AM
Friend of Wrox
Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default No Data Found....

OracleDB Problem:
After receiving what I thought was a syntax problem, Iwent back to the Application page and ran the previous page....the page generated the correct data, which I realized later it was cache data. So I went to the object browser to view the data, I received the error message No Data Found...After clicking on all the tables and receiving the same error message. I decided to look at the Application that I had started when I first received my host account. Clicking on that Application, I received a security error message which stated, that I did not have the rights to access the account.... That is when I emailed the Oracle Apex Support Group, thinking my account was locked.

The response to my email was that they were aware of the problem and that it should be fixed by now. It was an Oracle Database problem. I was glad that everything was back to normal....I did not want to start over a third time...