View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Wrox Author
Points: 70,322, Level: 100 Points: 70,322, Level: 100 Points: 70,322, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,576 Times in 1,552 Posts

Quote:
Imar, thats my Last Question, so that you dont get bothered from me
I don't see a question here...

You're not bothering me, but I can't help you without information. "Not working" is not enough. How did your host configure things? To what account did they grant Write permnisssions for GigPics? Did they even grant permissions? What OS are you running on? Have yoiu tried getting more detailed error info? Diid you configure customErrors? Did you ask your host to check the Event viewer? Are you sure it a permission problem? Do you see files end up in GigPics? What happens when you trace the application using ASP.NET Tracing? Do you see records in the Picture table?

These are just as few of the many questions you should ask yoiurself in order to fix this. Find answers to them, and you'll find a soolution or they give you at least something to aask for real in this forum, rather than posting "it doesn't work" ;-)

Cheers,

Imsr

Author of Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 : in C# and VB, Beginning ASP.NET Web Pages with WebMatrix
and Beginning ASP.NET 4 : in C# and VB.
Did this post help you? Click the button below this post to show your appreciation!