View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Wrox Author
Points: 70,322, Level: 100 Points: 70,322, Level: 100 Points: 70,322, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,576 Times in 1,552 Posts

Hi there,

I can take a look, but with a few conditions:

1. No guarantees. If I blow up your site, whipe your database or kill your giraffe while trying, you're out of luck.

2. I can only spend a short time on this. If it takes longer, you have to talk to your host, or consider getting a different host. I don't intend to become your support guy ;-)

3. You need to do some work in advance and tell me exactly where I need to be to manage the database. In other words, I don't have the time (or the desire) to read help files or FAQs on the host's site just trying to figure out how to log in.

If this all makes sense to you, contact me through my web site. I'll reply so you know my e-mail address. Then please send me a zipped file containing the database scripts and a readme file with the full instructions to contact your host and upload the database.

Cheers,

Imar

Author of Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 : in C# and VB, Beginning ASP.NET Web Pages with WebMatrix
and Beginning ASP.NET 4 : in C# and VB.
Did this post help you? Click the button below this post to show your appreciation!