View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:53 PM

Question

It is a pity that the author is not participating in the forum – at least since the beginning of this year.

I have not completely/correctly solved my problem – but my attempt is as below (which may help other people who have similar problems).

1.I enabled Anonymous Access:
In the IIS Manager, I selected Properties for the PaidTimeOffSolution. In the Directory Security Tab, under Anonymous access and authentication control I clicked the Edit button. Here, I checked Anonymous Access and for the Username I put Administrator. I also checked Integrated Windows Authentication at the bottom.

2. After Restarting IIS, it worked, but it had connection issues when connecting to the SQL Server. I followed this article Configuring an ASP.NET 2.0 Application to Work with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or SQL Server 2005 and got this part to work.

So at least now I can look at the layout of the site – which is ok up to the end of Chapter 4.

I have yet to figure out how to get the site to work without Anonymous Access. I would be grateful if someone could show me how to do it.

Thanks,
O. O.