View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2010, 10:52 AM

Default Using the Sample Files

I have downloaded the zipped archive of sample files, and have expanded the set of files for Chapter 9 into a folder on my desktop named "Ch9".

When I try to open the project named "Make Buttons" in Visual Studio, by double clicking the MakeButtons.vbproj or MakeButtons.sln files, I get 5 errors copied below. It seems to be having trouble identifying the files associated with the Make Buttons project.

How should I open the sample files to use in Visual Studio?

Thanks for your help!

================================================== ====

Error 1 Resource file "My Project\Resources.resx" cannot be found. MakeButtons

Error 2 Unable to open module file 'C:\Documents and Settings\g043965\Desktop\Ch9\My Project\Application.Designer.vb': The system cannot find the file specified.

Error 3 Unable to open module file 'C:\Documents and Settings\g043965\Desktop\Ch9\My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb': The system cannot find the file specified.

Error 4 Unable to open module file 'C:\Documents and Settings\g043965\Desktop\Ch9\My Project\Resources.Designer.vb': The system cannot find the file specified.

Error 5 Unable to open module file 'C:\Documents and Settings\g043965\Desktop\Ch9\My Project\Settings.Designer.vb': The system cannot find the file specified.