View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:42 AM

Default same problem

I downloaded all code samples and extracted each chapter into its own subdirectory. Mostly, your zipped files are flat - hence there is no 'Projects Folder'. The 5 files are flat in the chapter of interest (37). Only ch 2, 37 & Appendices have subdirectories. The ch 37 My Projects dir is empty. The 'missing' files are flat in ch37 unzipped. If each chapter should have subs, I definitely didn't get that structure in teh d/l.

My email is restricted to 10MB per. If you send me something [all chapters] please break into smaller-than-10MB chunks.

When I open Project in Studio 2010, and select ReadLInes.vbproj, it warns me that conversion is needed and reports that

Error 1 Unable to open module file 'D:\_DATA\_RTC\VB\Visual Basic 2008\37\My Project\Application.Designer.vb': The system cannot find the file specified. D:\_DATA\_RTC\VB\Visual Basic 2008\37\My Project\Application.Designer.vb 1 1 ReadLines
Error 2 Unable to open module file 'D:\_DATA\_RTC\VB\Visual Basic 2008\37\My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb': The system cannot find the file specified. D:\_DATA\_RTC\VB\Visual Basic 2008\37\My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb 1 1 ReadLines
Error 3 Unable to open module file 'D:\_DATA\_RTC\VB\Visual Basic 2008\37\My Project\Resources.Designer.vb': The system cannot find the file specified. D:\_DATA\_RTC\VB\Visual Basic 2008\37\My Project\Resources.Designer.vb 1 1 ReadLines
Error 4 Unable to open module file 'D:\_DATA\_RTC\VB\Visual Basic 2008\37\My Project\Settings.Designer.vb': The system cannot find the file specified. D:\_DATA\_RTC\VB\Visual Basic 2008\37\My Project\Settings.Designer.vb 1 1 ReadLines