View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2010, 07:56 AM

Default chapter 11 code problems

Hi.

I'd like to use this book in a course that I'm teaching but I'm having problems building chapter 11 (using VC# Express 2008 and XNA 3.1). I get the following error message (I've already added and built the XnaGraphicContentProcessor project to the solution).

Thanks in advance for any help.

g

Error 1 The "BuildContent" task failed unexpectedly.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'XnaGraphicEngineContentProcessor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'XnaGraphicEngineContentProcessor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyNa me assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at System.UnitySerializationHolder.GetRealObject(Stre amingContext context)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.WorkerApp Domain.RemoteProxy.LoadAssemblies(String[] searchAssemblies, String[] dependencies)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Tasks.Bui ldContent.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.TaskEngine.ExecuteInst antiatedTask(EngineProxy engineProxy, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, ITask task, Boolean& taskResult)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
XnaShooter