View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2011, 06:17 PM

Default runtime error on the TheBeerHouse solution

I hope that someone can help me. This the error that I get when I run my application.

Server Error in '/PASO' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schema specified is not valid. Errors:
Npgsql.NpgsqlSchema.ssdl(2,52) : error 0175: The specified store provider cannot be found in the configuration, or is not valid.
Polls.Polling.ssdl(2,80) : error 0172: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The Provider 'Npgsql' is different from 'Npgsql' that was encountered earlier.
Polls.Polling.ssdl(2,113) : error 0169: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The ProviderManifestToken '2005' is different from '8.1.3' that was encountered earlier.
Navigation.SiteMapModel.ssdl(2,77) : error 0172: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The Provider 'Npgsql' is different from 'Npgsql' that was encountered earlier.
Navigation.SiteMapModel.ssdl(2,110) : error 0169: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The ProviderManifestToken '2005' is different from '8.1.3' that was encountered earlier.
Events.CalendarofEvents.ssdl(2,58) : error 0172: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The Provider 'Npgsql' is different from 'Npgsql' that was encountered earlier.
Events.CalendarofEvents.ssdl(2,91) : error 0169: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The ProviderManifestToken '2005' is different from '8.1.3' that was encountered earlier.
Forums.ForumModel.ssdl(2,51) : error 0172: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The Provider 'Npgsql' is different from 'Npgsql' that was encountered earlier.
Forums.ForumModel.ssdl(2,84) : error 0169: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The ProviderManifestToken '2005' is different from '8.1.3' that was encountered earlier.
Articles.ArticlesModel.ssdl(2,54) : error 0172: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The Provider 'Npgsql' is different from 'Npgsql' that was encountered earlier.
Articles.ArticlesModel.ssdl(2,87) : error 0169: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The ProviderManifestToken '2005' is different from '8.1.3' that was encountered earlier.
Gallery.GalleryModel.ssdl(2,85) : error 0172: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The Provider 'Npgsql' is different from 'Npgsql' that was encountered earlier.
Gallery.GalleryModel.ssdl(2,118) : error 0169: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The ProviderManifestToken '2005' is different from '8.1.3' that was encountered earlier.
Newsletters.NewsletterModel.ssdl(2,56) : error 0172: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The Provider 'Npgsql' is different from 'Npgsql' that was encountered earlier.
Newsletters.NewsletterModel.ssdl(2,89) : error 0169: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The ProviderManifestToken '2005' is different from '8.1.3' that was encountered earlier.
Store.ShoppingModel.ssdl(2,53) : error 0172: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The Provider 'Npgsql' is different from 'Npgsql' that was encountered earlier.
Store.ShoppingModel.ssdl(2,86) : error 0169: All SSDL artifacts must target the same provider. The ProviderManifestToken '2005' is different from '8.1.3' that was encountered earlier.

Nabile