Wrox Author
Points: 517, Level: 8 Points: 517, Level: 8 Points: 517, Level: 8
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Underscores are allowed in Field Names

Hello dpm1057,

Thanks for the follow up. You said:

Quote:
...but I am starting to think that the issue is with one of the other pieces of code.
Both my field names have under scores in them. INVISION_CUSTOMER_NAME or Target_Go_Live. Could those underscores be throwing the process off?
Hmm, I'm not sure what to say. Underscores are allowed in field names, so that should not be the issue.

And at this point, it sounds like the code you provided above is NOT the exact code that you are having a problem with. For example, neither of the variables "Target_Go_Live" or "INVISION_CUSTOMER_NAME" that you mentioned in your previous note are listed in the previous code block you provided. It's going to be extremely difficult to help you solve your problem with the information that you've provided, when that information isn't the actual code that you are using. Does this makes sense?

So, if you want further help on this issue, please provide the actual code that you are having a problem with.

Thanks,

Wrox Author of:
Microsoft Access 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Access 2010 Programmer's Reference
Access 2007 VBA Programmer's Reference

*** Please click the THANKS button (to the right) if this post helped you! *** ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->