View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old December 17th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Davebert Davebert is offline
Authorized User
Points: 90, Level: 1
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 24
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks for the response and the tips. I am an avid backup person so I have that covered. I was more concerned with the "unknown" but like you said, I will probably never figure it out. So, I guess I would just rewrite the code in the 2010 version and eliminate the "unknown" because that would drive me insane if it did in fact produce a bug later (or even if it didn't I might think it did when it was my own bug). And the intermittent crashes are always a possibility...

One other thing...yesterday I ended up with the biggest headache I have had in a long time and I think I figured out what may have caused it. I watched 20 video lessons on my wide screen 1920x1080 monitor and when the viewer is first opened, it is not full screen so I maximize it. The text looks a bit blurry but I figured it would be fine. Anyhow, just thought I would mention it in case it can be optimized in future videos or made for different screen sizes. I ended up connecting the video's through my PC this morning through the DLNA server and can watch the other 19 video's on my 55" HDTV nice and large and clear. Problem solved. :)
Thanks,
DB

Last edited by Davebert; December 17th, 2011 at 11:26 AM..
Reply With Quote