View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by planoie View Post
I'm afraid you're going to need to provide a lot more detail to your question. First of all, what is it exactly that you need to do with these JS files? I've never known of anyone needing to do any kind of "build" of JS.

Generally with NAnt you call out to some compiler or processor to do the actual work required. You can call out to any external program to do the work so you just need to find the right external tool to process the files in the way you need.

Have you looked at the NAnt documentation? I've found that to quite sufficient to get going with most tasks.

I have a project for which i have to do a build. I'm using cruise control as the build tool. But i'm not sure of integrating both nant script and cruise control.
In my project we have a set of files, scripts for which i have to do a build. As I'm a beginner I dont know where to start. I have read the NAnt documentation and installed it.
The NAnt script is in XML and the flow for doing the build is not clear to me. Also I'm using Dynamsoft SCM as version control system and its working directory from where I have to fetch my project files for doing the build. finally the NAnt script should be linked with cruise control.net to do the build. Can anyone please help me atleast with a sample script?