View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2013, 05:33 AM
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Error in some files downloaded for this book

Hi All

I was directed here when I reported an error in this book (see below).

Hi Thanks for replying but this isn't a coding problem, it is the files that are available to download from this site are not complete. The authors of the book need to sort this out because otherwise the book is worthless as it relies quite heavily on the Try It Out features and the files I downloaded (3 times to make sure) don't work as described in the book. If this is the wrong place then who can I contact to get this fixed or get a refund. Thanks in advance. Regards John

Response Charles P. via Email 03/30/2013 04:10 PM

Thank you for contacting Wiley Technical Support. We are unable to provide help with coding problems. Please consult our Peer to Peer forums at p2p.wrox.com or one of the many other online user communities

Customer John Regan via CSS Web 03/30/2013 04:12 AM

Because this Try it Out doesn't work, I can't do any of the other Try it Outs in Chapter 14.

Customer John Regan via CSS Web 03/30/2013 03:41 AM

Hi. I downloaded the code for the book mentioned and the contents of "ch14\marketing" folder do not work when uploaded to Sharepoint. The "TRY IT OUT" reference is: Ch14 "Creating a new Master Page from a standard HTML page". The custom.html file has invalid path to the css file and also the header image is missing plus other validation errors. I'm using the kindle version so can't give you a page no. but the location is about 10650. Thanks in advance. Regards John