View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:13 PM
waynelambright waynelambright is offline
Registered User
Points: 16, Level: 1
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: san francisco, ca, USA.
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Fix

OK, I spent all day non it. I had a live server and a new server sitting side by side, so I knew I was close to a fix. After much searching. I found out that in my broken server that was trowing the errors.

msxml3.dll error '80072ee7'
The server name or address could not be resolved
/ipn/default.asp, line 20


My network connection had no DNS's listed. I could not even browse the web. Put in some DNS's and all was fixed.
Reply With Quote